Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Life

Photo taken by Carla Prieto
              My name is Eduardo Hernandez, and I was born in Mexico city. I started my photography career last year during the summer. My uncle gave me the opportunity to help him in one of his events taking photos in Pennsylvania. At first i wasn't interested that much in taking photos but once i realized that i could actually make some money out of it i started to get more interested. Photography has become one of my hobbies and i take photos every time i get the chance too. I plan to take photos of as many events this year and have them published in the yearbook and Musket. I also like to run, listen to music and be with my family in my free time. I plan on going to a four year university and getting a major on engineering. I'm sort of a nerd when it comes to math, I just seem to be able to learn math without any trouble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment